Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way...

Ash Wednesday has come and gone and now we are in the lovey season of lent. Being the Catholic that I am, I too gave up something up for this 40 day long season. Unlike most of the world, I did not give up sweets, sugar, or some type of delicious goodies, pretty smart if you ask me. Now, not to worry, if you did give up something similar to what what just described, there are only 25 days left! Come on now, don't lie, you know you've been craving something sweet and delicious....like a cake made by yours truly!

Well...I can't exactly bake each and every one of you a cake, but I can post pictures of the cake I do make and you can pretend you are cutting into one of your very own. I'm actually doing you a favor, since you can't have the lovely treat for almost another month. On the bright side, you would not eat an Easter cake until April 24th anyway, so this next post should just give you ideas for your very own floppy eared, adorably yellow little chicks sprinkled, colorful egg covered cake of your very own! 

If you haven't figure it out by now, I am going to attempt to bake an Easter themed cake tonight, just in time for the holiday. Be looking for an update with pictures later tonight or tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment