Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Miss MadiCakes

Hello there! My name is Madi, but for the purpose of being cute, witty, and for all other reasons I can't think to name now I'll be referring to myself as Miss MadiCakes (Cute huh?). Madicakes has been a nickname I've had since childhood and I figured, hey, why not use it for my new adventure into the cake baking/decorating world.I am twenty one years old and I am from south Texas. I am currently going to school to become a high school English teacher. Books, Baking, Best friends, and my Boyfriend are all my main interests, so we'll see how well I can balance those in my crazy life.

My whole life I've been surrounded by a fantastic baker, my grandma. Come on, you knew that was coming,  who doesn't have a grandma that is amazing at baking and cooking, or is that just a southern thing? Well, my specialties have always been cookies and cupcakes, but lately I've been wanting to expand my baking experience into the cake world. I've always been fascinated with those TV shows centered around bakeries and the cake decorating competitions. I wanted to try my hand at it and see where that takes me.
I can't promise this blog will be interesting, but I can promise that it will be a college student's detailed adventure into the world of cake decorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment